Buddha Multiplex Hotel & Management, a premier institute of education recognized by National Council for Teacher Education as well as Ministry of Human Resources Development, Govt. of India & Govt. of Bihar with affiliation from Maulana Mazharul Haque Arabic and Persian university, Patna for B.Ed., is located in Gaya, the land of Lord Buddha. It offers teacher training programmes for various levels ranging from Diploma in Education, Bachelor of Education and Master in Education Programmes. It is proposed to be in the process of being accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
The Founder & Chairman as well as a down-to-the–earth social worker of the Group in the name and style BIT GROUP OF INSTITUTIONS initiated the work of the college in BIT Campus in the year 2004. Keeping in view the states like West Bengal, Odisha & other adjoining states of eastern region we come across the fact of having a great scarcity of trained teachers to cater to the vacancies in both Govt.& Private sector. Hence to fulfill the noble objectives of Teacher Training Programmes in these areas the institute opted for developing as well as implementing the student-teacher concept, competencies, attitudes & skill related programmes with appropriate curricula duly designed on child-centered activities & play based approach.
To emerge as a centre of excellence in teacher education.
The Values we cherish
- Lifelong learning
- Team Spirit
- Scientific Temper
- Commitment to Excellence
- To provide experience-based learning for multifaceted development
- To set standards for professional preparation of educational leaders
- To foster innovative and responsible integration of technology in education
- To instill the spirit of inquiry through research & development
- To uplift career education through honorary career counseling programs in urban as well as rural areas
- To help students in understanding and appreciating the complex world and to help them realize their actual intellectual, physical and social potential.
- To prepare a new generation of skilled and ethical professionals by providing excellent academic programmes having a strong practical slant so as to help individuals excel in a highly competitive global platform.
- To offer innovative, hands-on skills and instill in students an orientation towards research through constant interactions with public and private organizations with national and international existence.
- Through academic, co-curricular and extra-curricular activities, to produce leaders who are capable of leading from the front, leaders who don’t only adapt rapidly to change around them but also activate change for others to follow.
- To emphasize high quality teaching at the undergraduate, post-graduate and professional levels by leading and dedicated academicians and faculties.
- To introduce healthy, state of the art teaching practices by organizing faculty development programmes.
- To further promote the cause of the linguistic minority so that they remain at the forefront of all developmental activities in the country without, in any way, diluting the multi-cultural ethos of a pluralistic, secular society.
- To maintain a united, focused and effective internal governance so that each college understands and fulfills the mission of the Board and realizes its vision.
The Trustees, Executive Committee, Principals, Staff and Students of the BIT Group Board are dedicated towards accomplishing this mission and pledge their individual and collective efforts in determining that the Board shall continue to be among the prominent institutions of higher education throughout the world.
SALIENT FEATURES OF THE INSTITUTION
The College is well equipped with the followings :-
- Educational Technology.
- Magnificent Building in Spacious Area.
- Well Qualified Subject Wise Teaching Staff.
- Computer Training.
- Hostel for male and female trainees
- Rich Library & Reading Room
- Educational Tour
- SSB Training
- Career Counseling & Placement Cell
- Communication Skill Training
- Seminar Hall
- Games & Sports Participation
- Merit test competition
- Science & Psychology Laboratories
- Yoga & Meditation Training
- Grievance Cell
- Anti Ragging Cell